Teaching can be hugely rewarding but it can also feel very pressured at times. Exponential change, higher targets, parental expectations, squeezed budgets – Teaching moves fast and it is full-on. It’s easy to end up careering from one crisis to another, buzzed up on sugar and coffee, existing from one holiday to the next.
It’s no wonder that mental ill health is on the rise and staff absence is one of the greatest barriers to school improvement. This means that your staff need looking after, physically, emotionally and psychologically. In true Art of Brilliance style, we want to address the issue pre-emptively and help people attain/maintain mental wealth.
- ‘Pressure’ v ‘Stress’.
- Understanding our physiology when under pressure.
- Warning signs to watch out for in yourself and others.
- Common behaviours when under pressure.
- How to sleep better.
- How good nutrition impacts on our coping abilities.
- Breaking patterns of negative thinking.
- The power of positive psychology.
Thought-provoking and humorous, all sessions are tailor made to the needs of the client and exact content is dependent on the timings of session.