The modern world is wonderful, but it can feel a little weighty across your shoulders. Exponential change, higher targets, rising customer expectations, squeezed budgets – life is fast and full-on. It’s easy to end up careering from one crisis to another, buzzed up on sugar and coffee, existing from one holiday to the next.
It’s no wonder that mental ill health is on the rise. Employee engagement is your competitive advantage. That means your staff need looking after, physically, emotionally and psychologically. In true Art of Brilliance style, we want to address the issue pre-emptively and help people attain/maintain mental wealth.
- ‘Pressure’ v ‘Stress’.
- Understanding our physiology when under pressure.
- Warning signs to watch out for in yourself and others.
- Common behaviours when under pressure.
- How to sleep better.
- How good nutrition impacts on our coping abilities.
- Breaking patterns of negative thinking.
- The power of positive psychology.
Thought-provoking and humorous, all sessions are tailor made to the needs of the client and exact content is dependent on the timings of session.