Change has always happened, but recently it’s got a whole lot faster and when life is rattling along at this speed, we need to be more psychologically resilient and adaptive than ever.
With anxiety and mental health issues on the rise, it’s time to fight back…
This 90-minute webinar acts as a gateway into our world famous workshop, THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT
In a world where there’s a lot of talk about ‘best self’ and ‘living your best life’, THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT shows you how.
Based on Dr Andy Cope’s PhD research, THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT is evidence-based but with the big words surgically removed and replaced with common sense, doable principles and great fun.
THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT is grounded in the real world. The truth is simple – when the world’s doing its worst it’s even more important that we know how to be at our best.
The webinar is aimed at anyone age 18+ who’s interested in raising their personal bar to ‘best self’. The webinar provides a light-touch that introduces the concepts of positive psychology, two-percenter and human flourishing as well as a host of top tips that will boost your wellbeing and positivity at work and home. It can be used as an introduction to the subject area, or used as a refresher for people who’ve read the books and/or attended a workshop.
Andy will run it as a 60-minute content driven webinar, with time for Q&A at the end.
Delivered to rave reviews in 20 countries, think of this webinar as your personal upgrade, from surviving to thriving
The webinar will:
- Introduce you to the science of Positive Psychology
- Equip you with the knowledge and skills to be better able to take care of your own wellbeing
- Provide you with a host of tips that are applicable at work and home
- Raise the bar on your energy, happiness and confidence
- Instil new habits of thinking and behaving that create a ripple effect on the people around you
- Master the art of being your best self, more of the time
- Distil big themes and concepts into simple ideas and stories