Change has always happened, but recently it’s got a whole lot faster and when life is rattling along at this speed, we need to be more psychologically resilient and adaptive than ever.
With anxiety and mental health issues on the rise, it’s time to fight back…
Welcome to our world famous workshop, THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT
In a world where there’s a lot of talk about ‘best self’ and ‘living your best life’, THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT shows you how.
Based on the science of positive psychology, THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT is evidence-based but with the big words surgically removed and replaced with common sense, doable principles and great fun.
THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT is grounded in the real world. The truth is simple – when the world’s doing its worst it’s even more important that we know how to be at our best.
Delivered to rave reviews in 20 countries, think of this day as your personal upgrade, from surviving to thriving!
The workshop will:
- Get you up to speed with the new science of Positive Psychology (and related concepts such as resilience, emotional intelligence, purpose, mindfulness, gratitude, destination addiction, Losada Line, etc)
- Equip you with the knowledge and skills to be better able to take care of your own wellbeing
- Provide you with a host of tips that are applicable at work and home
- Raise the bar on your energy, happiness and confidence
- Help you to create stronger and more positive relationships (at work and home)
- Instil new habits of thinking and behaving that create a ripple effect on the people around you
- Master the art of being your best self, more of the time
- Help you understand that negative emotions are part and parcel of a life well lived
- Enable you to bounce back from setbacks
- Distil big themes and concepts into simple ideas and stories
- Inspire and invigorate
- Whisper it quietly, but it might just change your life!
Morning session: 10am – 1pm
- The ‘age of anxiety’
- K-shaped recovery
- The 4-horseman of negativity
- Change versus transformation
- Introduction to positive psychology
- The Jonah Principle
- The dangers of toxic positivity
- Crafting a positive attitude
- The grateful 10
- The Dunbar number
- Screen time
Lunch: 1 – 2pm
Afternoon Session: 2pm – 4pm
A host of wellbeing tips and strategies including some or all of;
- Finding your purpose
- Creating collective effervescence
- The 4-minute rule
- The theory and practice of the Losada ratio
- Engagement at work
- The 10/5 principle
- Inside-out thinking
- 90/10 principle
- To-be lists
- Vipassana vendetta
- Bouncing back
- The heliotropic effect