The Art of Public Speaking is a communication course with a difference. At its root is our world-famous approach to wellbeing… and the understanding that remarkable speakers don’t perform to their audience… they connect with them.
So, the Art of Public Speaking works from the inside out; connecting you with your best, authentic self… so you can better connect with the people you’re speaking to.
Overcome speaking nerves and present with authenticity and gravitas.
How would your life change if you could confidently captivate any audience?
Truth is, anyone can learn to be a great speaker. And everyone can work to be a better one. So, whether the thought of public speaking makes you want to find the nearest cave and hide in it, or you’re a seasoned communicator looking to hone your existing skills, these sessions will bring you out of your head, and into the moment… and give you the tools to shine while you’re there.
The Art of Public Speaking covers the 4 key areas of mindset, preparation, content & technique.
It’ll show you how to:
- Overcome speaking nerves: learn why you’re hardwired to feel nervous in front of an audience, and how you can shrink the fear with simple, effective techniques.
- Build beliefs that empower you: bullet-proof your confidence and squash feelings of Imposter syndrome by building positive self-beliefs.
- Find your authentic voice: shake off any ‘artificial’ habits and reconnect with your natural style of communication.
- Learn a simple, repeatable formula: to help structure any presentation, any time, anywhere.
- Make it stick: create stand-out content that your audience will remember long after the event.
- Perfect a step-by-step routine: to feel calm and in control before- and during- a presentation.
- Speak with gravitas and confidence: learn the best delivery techniques of the trade.
- Master the art of storytelling: to bring your message to life.
- Build rapport with your audience: create the kind of connection that’ll have them gripped… and hanging off your every word.
- Create permanent mindset change: learn to maintain and develop your new-found confidence, conditioning your thinking for lasting change.
Morning session: 9.30am – 1pm
- Intro, warm-up
- Public Speaking 101: authenticity
- Mindset & overcoming speaking nerves
- Breathing & the art of the pause
- Eye contact, body language
Lunch: 1 – 2pm
Afternoon Session: 2pm – 4.30pm
- Emotion & storytelling
- Content creation: learning a repeatable formula & creating stand-out content
- Creating habits for lasting change (in both mindset & technique)